My entire apartment smells like a campfire thanks to these VEGAN S’MORES COOKIES 🍪 My roommate already described them as the “best cookies she’s ever eaten at 9am.” Super easy to make too, recipe details below!
Ingredients: 1/2 cup vegan butter, 1 cup coconut sugar, 1/4 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk), 1.5 tsp vanilla extract, 1.5 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup finely crushed vegan graham crackers, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 3/4 cup chocolate chunks, 3/4 cup vegan mini marshmallows! Substitutes: gluten free flour if you need, or non vegans marshmallows/graham crackers!
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Crush up some graham crackers in a plastic bag with the end of a cup or a spoon
3. Add vegan butter and brown sugar to a large bowl. Add almond milk and vanilla extract. Mix together.
4. Add the flour, crushed graham crackers, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to the bowl. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined. Then, add the chocolate chunks and mini marshmallows. Mix together.
5. Scoop the s’mores cookie dough into 8 balls and transfer onto the baking sheet. Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes!
One thought on “Vegan Smores Cookies”
These are amazing!!! Substituted coconut sugar with brown sugar (due to allergies) and turned out great! Thanks for sharing!